Tuesday, September 9, 2014

LINUX SUPERSTAR

I Want To Be A Linux Superstar

One day out of the goodness of your heart you decide to upload a Linux "how to video" and the next thing you know you have a quarter of a million views. Whether you intended it or not, you are now a Linux Superstar.

You're a Superstar!!!
 For this post, I wanted to create a quick sample of what was out there on the internets as far as "Linux Superstars" go. So I hopped onto YouTube and after a few minutes of browsing. This is what I found. Without further ado, here are your stars.

(If you don't see your favorite Linux Star below, please let me know who they are and I will consider adding them to my list.)

Spatry explains why Linux is better than Windows
Christopher Were dumps Ubuntu
Nixie Pixel does Linux
Eli the Computer Guy
Bryan Lunduke explains why Linux sucks
Do you have what it takes to be a Superstar?


2014 Linux Beast Magazine - Linux BeastLinux Cave

http://linuxbeastmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/09/linux-superstars.html


Attention All Cavemen! The Linux Cave is now open and ready to serve you.

1 comment:

  1. i wanna be a superstar!!! that superstar Ken really cracked me up! - Lisa

    ReplyDelete