Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I DON'T GIVE A FORK


I don’t give a fork. This is just a quick post to display my latest artwork simply called “i don’t give a fork“. The fork refers to a Linux fork. Feel free to share or use this artwork. I don’t give a fork what you do with it. Ha ha ha!

(from wikipedia) In computing, particularly in the context of the Unix operating system and its workalikes, fork is an operation whereby a process creates a copy of itself. It is usually a system call, implemented in the kernel. Fork is the primary (and historically, only) method of process creation on Unix-like operating systems.

2014 Linux Beast Magazine - Linux CaveLinux Beast

Search for "Linux Penguin" on your favorite search engine.

http://linuxbeastmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/09/i-dont-give-fork.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I like it. - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your penguin kinda looks like Jon Stewart for some reason...

    ReplyDelete